We spent the night, because it was a 3 hour drive, and spent all day the next day on the beach.
Here are J., D., A. and T.
My story, and that of my children, as told sporadically by me. We are a family of 14: 2 parents, 5 daughters, 5 sons, 1 daughter-in-law, 1 son-in-law. Trying to make every day count!
All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Paula
- SE Michigan, United States
- Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.
Followers
Search This Blog
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(173)
-
▼
September
(27)
- What Movie Am I?
- What Leader Are You?
- Baking and Blogging
- Favorite Breakfasts
- Autumn Girl
- Look What I Can Do
- 10 Months
- Handsome Lad
- Signs that I'm Slipping
- Out of Practice
- Third Shift
- Second Shift
- First Day of School...First Shift
- Birthday Tea
- Baptism
- I's Birth Story
- My Birth Story
- 8 years old!
- K's Chariot aka The Photographer
- Central Park
- Riding the Staten Island Ferry
- Statue of Liberty come to Life
- Niagara Falls
- Water Baby
- The Boys
- Having Fun on the Beach
- Mom and babe
-
▼
September
(27)

No comments:
Post a Comment