All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Those who didn't have slickers got really wet


GEDC0379, originally uploaded by PaulaK.




The Magic Kingdom was open until 11pm, and we had intended to go back there in the evening after Epcot, but the younger kids were exhausted, and soaked to the skin, so Daryl dropped the older kids at the Magic Kingdom, took the young ones and I to the hotel, and then joined the older ones for some late night fun. It continued to rain all evening, just not as hard.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive