All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cold Day


GEDC0463, originally uploaded by PaulaK.

K. is quite a character, and wore his ears over his hood all day.

The temperature had dropped dramatically overnight, and it was quite chilly on Sunday.



Once again, the Magic Kingdom was open until 11pm and we had planned to head over there after the Animal Kingdom closed at 6pm, but by now the temperatures had dropped into the 40s and it was windy, so we decided we were done.

I was disappointed because I'd really wanted to go back there. There was a lot we didn't do, due to long lines, a sick toddler, and it being the first day and we hadn't learned yet how to maximize our time.

Overall, considering the circumstances, we had a really good time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive