All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Friday, October 28, 2005

Good News!

The good news is, D. made the basketball team! As a mother, though, my heart was breaking for all those boys (15 made the team and 21 did not) who were waiting outside with long faces when I went to pick him up from tryouts, while the coach talked with the boys who made the team.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congrats to D, I too always feel sorry for the kids who didn't make it. It seems sad when you're at the age where everything embarasses you anyway. E squeaked onto the team again. It'll be her last year because next year will be the high school.

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive