All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Thursday, October 20, 2005

11 months


Pumpkin Girl, originally uploaded by PaulaK.

Here's mama's little pumpkin at 11 months old. She is full of opinions now, wants her way and is harder to distract, but still a sweetie.

She points and grunts a lot, has been heard saying things that sound like "hi" and her brother's name. She has learned to climb stairs, but can't yet stand or walk on her own (and we're in no rush!)

Still not a great sleeper. On good nights she sleeps for about 4 hours, nurses and sleeps another 4 hours, nurses again and sleeps another 2-3 hours. On bad nights (this is about every other night) she sleeps for 4 hours or less, but won't go back to sleep after I nurse her! She seems asleep and either screams when I put her down or awakens again after 10-15 minutes. She is getting her molars so I have been dosing her with Motrin nightly, which seems to help.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive