All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Lord of the Rings

During Christmas break we immersed ourselves in the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy. Although some of us had seen it before, I bought the extended version and we were watching some each day. Of course, when we got near the end on the last day of winter break, the disc had some sort of error and was unwatchable! That is a real problem with DVDs that we have experienced, but usually with rentals which have been viewed a million times and can be sort of beat up. This was brand new! And I bought in on ebay back in June, so there is really no way to return it. I absolutely love the trilogy, both the books and the movie. It iis so much in my head that I literally have been dreaming about it at night. I already feel disappointed and sad that it is almost over. I plan to rent it this weekend so that we can complete our viewing festival.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive