All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Praise the Lord!

Yesterday I got terrific news. A close friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer several weeks ago. She is 40 years old and has a husband and 2 young children. She a beautiful woman both inside and out. She is very sweet, a terrific cook, loving wife and mother, great friend, keeps a spotless house, and is really ravishing. She had 2 lymph node biopsies to determine if the cancer had spread. Yesterday the 2nd biopsy came back negative, meaning the cancer has not spread! She will be having surgery to remove her breast soon, so I will be keeping her in my prayers.

3 comments:

Jody said...

That is fantastic news for your friend!!

Prayers for a quick recovery for her!

Katherine said...

praying the surgery goes well and that she recovers fully.

Helen said...

Hi from England!

Praise God for good news, praying for your friend, isn't it great that all over the world there are many that love God also, have a great week!

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive