All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Monday, January 23, 2006

Another weird thing and HTML problems

I remembered one more thing about me that people think is unusual--I don't like, and never have liked the following 3 quintessentially American foods: Ketchup, peanut butter (but I like it in things) and Oreo cookies.

As you see, I have updated my blog with a new template. Unfortunately, the links in my post texts are still there but are no longer visible/highlighted. The code within the post is the same, so it must be something in my template, I think? Any ideas/suggestions/solutions?

2 comments:

Truth said...

Guess I'm weird like this too. I remember having my first peanutbutter and jelly sandwich while dining at a friend's house with 4 of my kids. Ugh! I figured out why I'd never eaten them before.

Jody said...

Hi! If you make your pictures a bit smaller, your profile and such will move up to the top of the page.

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive