All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Thursday, June 03, 2010

after


after, originally uploaded by PaulaK.

I know you've all been waiting with baited breath for the "after" photos! LOL Here I am. I still have some abdominal swelling in front and on the sides, so I will be even thinner in another few months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula,

You look so cute! That is totally awesome. You must be feeling really great.

Jody said...

You look fantastic!!!

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive