All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Love

Today I took K, A, and M to the local Hands-On science center. One of the displays was 2 giant metal discs shaped like satellite dishes and placed about 100 feet apart. If you whispered into one, the person standing at the other one could hear you. I stood near A. while K. whispered to her. I asked her if she could hear him, and she said yes. "What did he say?" I asked. She replied, "He said, 'I love you, A." Tears came to my eyes. She whispered back to him, and I called over to him, "What did she say?" "She said 'I love you K."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive