All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

From online to IRL!


DSCN1275, originally uploaded by PaulaK.

I had the privilege last week to meet in person these lovely ladies, that I have been corresponding with on a forum for mothers of large families for the past seven years! On the far right is the author of flowergirl6, a blog linked in my sidebar. Next to her is the author of this blog:

http://lotsoftots10.blogspot.com/index.html
that I have yet to add to my sidebar.

On the far left is the moderator of the board, Jenn aka Nosewiper.

It was really fun and I'm glad we had a chance to get together!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula!!! What great fun it was meeting you!!!! And to be able to hold that delicious baby was divine!

Dot

(BTW - should we tell everyone that between the 4 of us we have 39 kids?)

Cakes said...

Yay! Looks like so much fun!

Gretchen said...

What fun! Waay back in 2001 I got together with a few TOK friends, and it was a blast!

I've tagged you for a meme!

Gretchen

Lori said...

How wonderful!!!!

Truth said...

That is so cool. And I agree with Dot, I think you need to add the total number of kids together.

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive