All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Refrigerators and dishwasher


Refrigerators and dishwasher, originally uploaded by PaulaK.

This side of the kitchen, which looks into the sunroom, has the appliances, which have cabinet faces on them. The tall unit on the far left is a refrigerator, and to the left of the sink to the right of the photo (with the horizontal handle) is a dishwasher. There is another dishwasher on the other side of the sink. I LOVE having 2 dishwashers. My sink is never full of dirty dishes, and I rarely wash pots and pans, since the racks are adjustable and I just throw them in the dishwasher.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive