All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Master bathroom


Master bathroom, originally uploaded by PaulaK.

This is our bathroom. It is a huge upgrade, since formerly we were sharing a bathroom with all of the kids, which featured a shower with moldy grout that badly needed replacing, and one of the two mirrors in our house, a small oval one above the sink that you had to stand on the toilet to see most of yourself in.

I wanted to buy a house that had a bathroom similar to this, but Daryl convinced me to renovate our house instead. That's how the project began, with a nice bathroom.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Wow! I am in lurv with that bathroom.

The house looks amazing! How fun that it will be ready in time for the baby!

Truth said...

Beautiful! I love the hickory cabinets.

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive