We spent half the day walking around Ottawa, and then headed to Mont Tremblant, a village and ski resort north of Montreal. We stayed at the resort for 3 days. This part of the trip was a celebration of sorts, of a recent business success of Daryl's. The resort is beautiful, bright and clean. There are many free things that go on, like evening concerts, parades, face painters and clowns making balloon animals. In addition to hotels of every style and price range, including condos for rent, the resort is comprised of shops and restaurants of many varieties.
While there we were able to paricipate in numerous fun activities, like the luge, rock wall climbing, and bungee jumping (which were not free!). The area is covered with bicycle trails, and as we had brought all of our bikes and a trailer for the little ones to ride in, we did some biking as well.
My Blog List
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (72)
- ► 2008 (82)
- ► 2007 (84)
- Weird ways we entertain ourselves
- First Day of School--Late Shift
- First Day of School--Early Shift
- Happy Birthday I!
- The Tribe
- St. Anne and her daughter Mary, the Blessed Mother...
- Inside the Basilica of St. Anne de Beaupre
- A View of the Riviere Malbaie and the Gorge
- L'Isle Aux Coudres
- In the Trailer
- Taking a Break
- Tremblant resort and Mountain
- Paula and Kids at Tremblant
- Paula and Daryl
- Paula doing the Luge
- Bungee swinging at Tremblant
- Baie St. Paul
- More vacation
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2005 (173)