All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Monday, April 10, 2006

36 Hours and Counting

since I was barfed on, that is. I am so hoping NOT to get this stomach bug, but I was rather pessimistic. So far, so good, however. (knock on wood!)

K. unfortunately lost it Saturday night immediately after consuming a drinkable yogurt, all over our velvet couch. At least they are removable cushion covers, but they cost a fortune to dry clean.

2 comments:

FLmom7 said...

Oh yuck! That's no fun. Here's hoping for no more barfing at your house.

Jody said...

Oh blek! I hope you don't get it! Here's hoping for an iron immune system for mom!

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive