All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Monday, March 06, 2006

Dennis

The Menace, that is! What happened to my sweet, cooperative little 2.75 year old boy? In the past week he has begun experimenting with disobedience and mischief, doing things like:

-Opening the door on his mother while she is in the bathroom (pocket door that doesn't lock), then refusing to close it again and running away, cackling.

-Getting out of bed during naptime and hiding in his sister's bedroom, eating her secret stash of Valentine candy.

-Pouring a glass of milk into the fish tank.

-Saying no and being noncompliant whenever possible.


And as for potty training, some days he does terrific, others are a string of accidents. Good thing I do a lot of laundry! And as for #2, he won't even consider doing that in the potty.

(Sigh). When will my nice little boy be back?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey, has your Dennis the Menace been talking to my Denise the (um) Menise?

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive