Five weird habits of yourself:
“The first player of this game starts with the topic ‘five weird habits of yourself,’ and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says ‘You are tagged’ (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”
1. I weigh myself most mornings, naked and after exhaling. When I had more time I used to weigh myself 3 times, take the average and record it.
2. I am completely physically unable to throw a ball (or anything for that matter) without opening my mouth wide while I do it. I usually open my mouth while catching as well.
3. I love white creamy food: whipped cream, mashed potatoes, pasta with cream sauce, creme brulee... you get the idea. Not because it's white and creamy, it just happens that many things I love are white and creamy.
4. I wear sunglasses year round and am dependent on them--I can't bear to have the sun in my eyes.
5. I never want to be too far from a glass of water and a bathroom (and are those go-togethers, or what?) I am always thirsty, have a serious water addiction going, consequently need to visit the restroom frequently, and can't stand to "have to go" and not be near any facilities. Daryl says we spent half of our vacation money in Europe a few years ago on my water needs--buying me water and paying for me to use various restrooms.
I tag Lori at
Oops--I see Kathy has already been tagged for this one, so I'll choose Joanne at