All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Monday, June 13, 2005

My First Teenager


My First Teenager, originally uploaded by PaulaK.

Our eldest turned 13 on June 5. The birthday hat is a family tradition.

So far having a teen is smooth sailing. He is our easiest child at the moment; helpful and cooperative, enjoys our company. He is also highly intelligent, athletic, good looking, witty and a talented trombone player. If he wasn't mine, I'd find that level of perfection annoying!

Last summer he began to shoot up and physically mature. He is currently 5'9", wears size 11 shoes, and has a deep voice.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive