All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Alphabet Meme

Borrowing from
Kathy
, here is my alphabet meme:



A is for August...my birth month and that of my daughter.
B is for Boys...I have 3.
C is for Children...I've been blessed with 7.
D is for Daryl...my best friend.
E is for Easygoing...an attribute of mine.
F is for Forty...my age.
G is for Girls...I have 4.
H is for Hope...it springs eternal.
I is for internet...I love it.
J is for Job...mother, wife, homemaker, teacher, chauffer, counselor, nurse, chef.
K is for my surname, same as my husband's, that I proudly took on our wedding day.
L is for La Leche League...I'm proud to be a Leader.
M is for Mimi...my toddlers' nickname for nursing.
N is for Never say never...my reply when people ask me if I'm "done" having babies.
O is for Overeducated....B.A. in Psychology, M.S.W. (Master's of Social Work), M.P.H. (Master's of Public Health)
P is for pink...my favorite color and Paula...me!
Q is for Quiet...something that I am not!
R is for religion...Catholic..
S is for Sprinter...my 10 passenger Dodge.
T is for Toddler...I've always got one, and I've learned to love them.
U is for University of Michigan...the noble institution where I met my hubby and got my education.
V is for Versatile...something I have to be.
W is for woman...so glad that I am one.
X is for excellent cook that I am (and modest too!) and excellent food that I make...pasta, caesar salad, blueberry pie, orange bread, blueberry waffles, lemonade.
Y is for your turn...tell us about you!
Z is for Zero...the number of times that I've wished I'm made different life choices.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive