All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Saturday, April 30, 2005

You Can Bet On It

Three people have told me recently that they are betting we'll have another child. They seem so sure. "If I had to put money on it..." and "my money's on you, Paula" (meaning they think I'll prevail should D. initially disagree). Do I think they're right? Only time will tell. Will I do my best to convince D. and make it happen? You can bet on it!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Praying that it all works out for you Paula. I'd love to be pregnan with you again:-)

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive