All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hiking in the Desert


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




I am the baby wearing mama with A. in the sling. We hiked the Wind Cave trail at Usury Park in the Superstition Mountains. The great thing about Arizona is that the wilderness is always nearby. This was about a 30 minute drive from where we were staying.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love this picture! You look like you are having so much fun!

Paula, I am having trouble with my blog, and some of my Blogroll stuff got messed up, which, somehow involved your url and several others being deleted, and, when I posted a comment on another blog, it linked to your website instead of mine (it was a nice comment, just a congrats on a new baby). It was weird.

I think I have fixed it, but I just wanted to let you know what happened in case anyone wonders why you posted a comment under the name Jody. :*)

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive