All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Waiting is Driving Me Crazy!!!

Well, I'm to that point that most women who've had a baby will recognize--I can't stand the waiting and not knowing any more! Since being pregnant is all I think about, it's all I can write about at this point, too!

Last week my doctor offered to schedule an induction if I think I want one. She said that she would have to justify it but thinks she can due to previous large babies and previous gestational diabetes (I've had sugar in my urine the past 2 visits), but it needs to be requested at least a week in advance for non-emergency. I don't want to be induced, but it is tempting! I am going for an ultrasound next week to estimate the baby's size. Apparently any info,. no matter how inaccurate, is better than none. Did another nonstress test, this time with no toddler to mess it up, and it was fine.

We were disappointed by the election results. D is very worried--I think he is being melodramatic, although I do wish Kerry had won.

I've had some painting done--finish the foyer/staircase/hall area that D started and was never finished after we changed our minds about the trim color; finish the girls' room which was primed but never painted; and paint the parlor area we refer to as the "quiet room", which is theoretically an adult only area. I had that painted a warm peachy color with rich chocolaty brown trim, and it's beautiful. It was DIRTY flat white with cream trim.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive