All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Fall

Recently Chris at The Big Yellow House and Gretchen at A House Full of Boys posted pictures of their neighborhoods in fall color. Inspired by them, here is a photo of the old stone wall in front of my house (SE Michigan)--at the end of the driveway, actually, and some of the colorful trees around it. It was more dramatic, but many of the leaves have already fallen off these trees before I got out there to take the photo.



These are photos of my 2 sweeties who are at home during the day, T and K, in the leaves.



Fall is my favorite season, and all of the time I lived in Arizona I longed for it each October in a physical way. It just felt wrong for it to be 95-100 until Halloween. I am so happy that we have returned to Michigan!

2 comments:

Notes from the Trenches said...

Beautiful stone wall and house. I love old houses :-)

And those kids are pretty cute too!

Katherine said...

Paula, you are so lucky. What an incredible sight. Your house and property is just lovely. I just love the stone wall:-) Now go have that baby will you.LOL

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive