All of Us

All of Us
At I's wedding in July 2019. Back row from left: My oldest D (27) and his wife B (27), My 6th K (16), My 3rd L (23), My 5th T (19), and my 7th A (14). Front row from left: My 9th Z (11), My 10th M (9), Me!, My new son-in-law L (23), My 4th I (22), my love D, My 2nd J (25), and my 8th M (11).

Monday, August 02, 2004

40 Today

My fortieth birthday seems an auspicious day for starting a blog. I've wanted to for a while, and here I am! A beastly hot and muggy day and a Monday. So far, in addition to creating this blog, I've taken the kids out to breakfast and done some yoga. Now on to locating a birthday cake for myself (too hot to bake) and go swimming. I've received the traditional call from my parents, which features them serenading me over the phone, as well as calls from 2 friends. Hanging up in the family room are 2 banners that my mother made for the surprise party thay my husband D and good friend L threw me a month ago, which she forgot to bring. She gave them to the kids yesterday on the sly to surprise me today. I also need to finish the thank you notes from that surprise party!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SE Michigan, United States
Mother to 10 fabulous kids, ages 9 to 27 years! Mother-in-law to 2 more awesome young adults! Married for 32 years to my best friend.

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger